
Cute?
It's actually a fluffy and jelly-like yoyo thing that lights up! Daddy bought it for me this week as a "stress-ball". haha. I know I have sweet parents. =) I must have been looking very unhappy or stressed for them to keep buying such things to cheer me up. but you know what? I love my parents. =)
Did I tell you I love my parents? yup, I LOVE MY PARENTS! =)
I realised I tend to blog more when the exams are approaching. I really don't know why. I've an absolutely ill sense of priority. The more things I have to do, the more I will tend to side-track and do other unimportant stuff.
The dreaded exams are slowly inching towards me and I'm totally unprepared. If I continue like this, I see myself being expelled from the university. Somebody, please kill me now!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:02 PM