You see what I told you??!?! I tend to blog when exams are round the corner! It's like as if when the exams are nearing, my life becomes a tad more interesting. (I think it can never be extremely interesting as long as I have to study chinese.)
Recently, there has been an opening of the bimbo school. However, there is only an enrollment of 3. Wanna make a guess who they? Yup, they are Gladys (Principal), Ai Jia (In-charge of bimbo admin) and Hui Yi (recently promoted to Vice-Principal, due to her contributions to the bimbo scene). And their school song? 笨小孩 by Andy Lau.
And in bimbo school, they do not have a fixed time-table. They have their curriculum on going at random times. Just that day in immunology lecture, Ai Jia and Gladys had their very first "Bimbo Psychology".
As the curriculum is kind of spontaneous, they don't have lecture notes. They only need the cover page.

Now that I've introduced bimbo school, you'll know who I'm talking about if I ever blog about them! They are the ones who have brought much laughter to my life so I thought I should share them with you!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:07 PM