HI PEOPLE! IT'S THE NOT-SO HOLIDAYS BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY TAKING SPECIAL SEMESTER AND HAFTA GO BACK TO SCH 3/7 DAYS OF THE WEEK!
I know, what a way to start a revival post for my blog right? but typing with one hand makes me really lazy. "why one hand?", u may ask. and here's why.
It was S cube last saturday, a time for us GELLERS and our GEL friends to just chill. Everything was nice and fine; the sun was not too particularly scorching, the waves made nice crashing sounds, the sea was cool and inviting, UNTIL....... I decided to play volleyball.
Everything was fine at the beginning. We were playing and enjoying ourselves (at least I was, I'm not too sure about the better players. They had to put up with whatever skills I had, or in this case, hadn't). Then, when the ball was serviced to me, I decided to do a "spike". And somehow, with that "spike", my thumb dislocated!
I've really no idea how it happened because after my thumb dislocated, everything else became a blur. The shape of my hand was so gross, Ying Huan felt like fainting when she saw it. Gab and Ivor got the medic to come but they couldn't do much. And so, Kenny sent me to SGH, together with my sis.
The doctor tried to reduce the thumb back into its position 8 times! The pulling of the thumb was so painful, I was shivering in fear, cold and pain. I had to be admitted in the end to do a minor op. And the result? a HUGE cast and 17 stitches. haha. My dearest sister was with me the whole time till I was admitted. =)

It's super HUGE and heavy. They actually made a sling thing for me but the cast is so heavy, the sling hurts my neck. -_-"
But thanks to all my friends for the well wishes, the prayers and the calls! Made the pain so much more bearable. =) You guys are definitely God-sent! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:48 PM