I went for a short run last Friday and guess who I met! None other than the bangla, Fabian Tan! So
POK, HK, SOOKS AND FABIAN! if you guys chance upon this, lets meet up soon! I haven't seen you guys in a gazillion years!
I must learn to smile and thank God for the smaller happy things that He sends my way everyday. =)On a lighter note, I got to spend some time with my mummy one Saturday morning when my siblings were still away at The Philippines. My mum wakes up early EVERY Saturday morning to cycle at Pasir Ris Park with dad. So romantic hor? But recently, dad has to work on Saturdays too, so that one Saturday, I decided to get my lazy self out of bed on a cozy Saturday morning to join her. Actually, by the time I woke up, it wasn't early already lah. haha. It was at least 3 hours later than her normal Saturday cycling time.
And while mummy did some brisk walking, I went to take a stroll around instead. It was too early for my lazy self to be involved in any activity. And I chanced upon the Kitchen Garden! Do you know we have a Kitchen Garden at Pasir Ris Park?!?!?


They even have a nursery to allow the baby plants to grow!


And I didn't know Singapore can produce such beautiful flowers! They made my day. =)


The one on top is a peanut plant. The other is quite obvious huh? The lady's finger. They even have laksa leaves, curry leaves, ginger, guava and all sort of herbs! Amazing hor? Okok, maybe it's cause I'm a noob that's why I haven't seen all those! But if you're feeling really free especially since it's the holidays, go take a look at them!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:57 PM