My stitches are taken off already! I was seriously trying my best not to scream my head off when they were removed. SEVENTEEN OF THEM! I was counting down and at that moment, it seemed as though it'll never end.

SO GROSS RIGHT! I look like I've got a fake hand!
I've to do hand exercises hourly from now on if I dont want big and ugly scars and also, if I want my thumb to be able to function properly again. SO TIRING AND BOTHERSOME!
And because of dear special sem, I was unable to go for this year's mission trip to The Philippines. =( I was really feeling quite out of place just now when I sent the team off. I wanted so much to be part of the team! =( And because my siblings are on a 2-week break, they are off with the mission team. The house feels so quiet without them around. PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:30 AM