<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
hello one and all! =) When I'm back here, it pretty much shows that exams are coming! I'm so dead cause i'm not halfway through revision and my exam's on Friday! 6 AUS know!

And anyway, gelebration's turn out was not too good but we all enjoyed ourselves preparing for the performance and also eating the freshly baked cupcakes and brownies! =) ok, I know some of you (if anyone still reads this) won't know what I'm talking about but I'll get some pictures up soon to do the talking!

Memorising chinese is SO TOUGH! I'm really gonna puke blood. But all these are going to be over soon when they accept my letter to withdraw from the double d programme. =) Just yesterday, this conversation went on between Kiap(-ur-head) and I.

Me: Hey kiap. I need to loan your brains so I can study chinese better! Not enough time!
Kiap(-ur-head): Huh..... but I've no use for your brains leh, Sarah.

Thanks kiap. thanks thanks thanks thanks, can't thank you enough. (anyway, kiap is nicknamed kiap-ur-head cause he does things ever so slowly in his slack self, you just feel like kiap-ping his head.)

Anyway, though life's been tough but God's been really awesomely good to me! Thank You, Father Daddy.





Thank You. To the King, Who took the time to save me, that one lost lamb.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

1:44 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4