HELLO WORLD! =) I've officially withdrawn from the tcm degree and so now I'm left with my biomed science degree! =) So china jokes will not be applicable to me anymore! MUAHAHAHAHA! No more herbs and sinseh jokes too! =) Ok lah, I'm kidding. I'm not exactly that happy but it feels like load off my back cause I no longer have to do chinese. The next step now would be to think of what I wanna do next though. And that alone doesn't seem that easy. Please pray for me people.
And I'm here because we were supposed to have bball training but the rain decided to pour and training time was cut to an hour instead of two. AND since I've extra time, I wanna dedicate a post specially to my siblings and especially to my brother. =)

My dearest siblings. I've an extremely cute and entertaining sister and my brother, with a heart of gold.
He doesn't ever shout back at me when I throw tantrums or stuff like that. Just recently, I was doing work on HIS computer and when he kept coming back to use the computer, I talked to him in a really frustrated tone and he wasn't the least bit pissed at me. He even left me alone to do my work later (making me feel ultimately guilty). I think if it was me, I'd be so pissed lah. haha.
And just on Monday, when he heard that I've to take the train for a long and lonely ride, he lent me his psp to play. haha. cute hor?
And then, when he runs errands for me, he doesn't make much noise and when I help him do some stuff that's on the way, I make so much noise, it makes it seem like what I'm doing for him is news-worthy! And just on Monday, I helped him to bring his jeans for alteration at the tailor's because it was on the way. This was his instruction.

haha. That's supposed to be a knife. And it means, cut 12.5cm from the bottom. LOL.
Thank You God, for my family. =)
Reflective.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:16 PM