<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 09, 2009
I didn't manage to put in another important person in the previous post, and that's the cutest sally seow simin. =) She's the most proper of us six girls (ok, gillian is not included. she's as proper as simin). Both SiMin and Gillian are the most promising of us six to becoming a sinseh! =)



Sally Seow, not take photo bo jio ok. Who ask u to be so popular and everywhere except with us huh? But I am putting up your cute photo to make up for it. =) haha.

I'm glad the weekends are here! Recently, there are extra plus points to be at home because my bro and sis suddenly became aspiring chefs! So I've supper almost everynight. Just that day, I had fried garlic prawns, cold cucumber salad and some chicken rice for dinner, and few nights ago, there was asparagus wrapped in fried bacon cooked on the spot for me! =) haha. I can hear my fats calling out and I'll work them off soon (hopefully).

BUT! exams are coming so soon. Please mourn for me.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:33 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4