HELLLLOOOOOOOOO WORLD! =)
haha. I've no idea why I did that! Don't even know who bothers to check this page out anymoooorrree! I even had problems logging into blogger! I was typing my username(it's like the same for almost all my accounts!) and I stoned for a moment before remembering the password! (which is different for most of my accounts! haha.) yes retarded, I know right!
And today is FATHER'S DAY!! happy father's day daddddyyyyy! =) I love events like this cause it is during such events that I get to dinner with the WHOLE family! plus yummy dinner! =)
And I wanna remember to wish a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my Father Daddy too! =) I love You for always being by my side. My world is ever changing and people walk in and out of my life but only You, You are my only constant. Thank You for being someone I know will never stop loving me no matter how unlovable I am. It's like every time I cry out, I know You are there. =)

No matter how stormy my life gets, You always remind me that there's rainbow after the rain.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:37 PM