HELLOW AGAIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS!
I was reading the 40day prayer and fasting booklet and was reminded about us living in the age of replaceable careers, computer parts, body parts and
EVEN spouses(no, I disagree with this and never want this to happen to me!).
BUT! Are the people in your life really that replaceable? Really?
I was thinking about even the people I dislike a lot and even they are not replaceable. Think about it. Who will your friends and yourself gossip about or giggle together about or point fingers at if not for this people?(I'm not encouraging it ok. haha.) Think about the teachers that made your life so miserable in school! Will there really be as many precious memories of encouraging friends, of late-night mugging together, of rest-and-relax sessions just before the exams that make you all feel quite guilty because of the piles and piles of notes that are still left untouched on your desk.
I hear the phrase, "No one is irreplaceable." alot. And I mean ALOT. But you know what? I definitely disagree. Everyone whom I have met or cross paths with is irreplaceable to me. No one at all can behave exactly like another friend or acquaintance. Time may cause me to forget some that I lost contact with, but deep in my heart of hearts, I know that if I do come across something nostalgic, it might just jog my memory and bring the long lost friend back to mind again.
Thank You, Daddy for everyone You've brought to my path, even the people who caused me pain. =) And I love you, my friends. =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:44 AM